Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to connect to WiFi. Netgear. It was working with my…

Customer Question
Trying to connect to...

Trying to connect to WiFi

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Netgear

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

It was working with my router but the internet was slow so I changed my router and now it want connect

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Every since I changed routers

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

I couldn't get the thing to pull up on my phone

It must be done on a computer please

Ok but the WiFi is for a printer

Yes, I will connect to the computer and fix the printer

Will there be any more charges
The computer says security alert , I give up I hope there's no more charges you can take me off your site please and thank you

The remote assistance is optional but it is a paid extra.

No thank you

Ok - I am going to opt out here so another expert can assist. you will be emailed when they pick this up..

Regards
Kris

That's ok I don't want too I give up , no need to speak with anyone else
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No