Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get printer to print! Inserted CD to reinstall on…

Customer Question
I cannot get printer...

I cannot get printer to print! Inserted CD to reinstall on my Mac but do not know where to start

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I access the CD to re-install

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this

What is the make/model of the printer you want to install in Mac?

pixma 3620

what is the version of mac you have on the computer?

My basic question was NEVER answered! I was cheated out of my charge of $33.00 and I would like to make a complaint for this charge.
Scams like this is a disgrace.

I am sorry about why you say this. I was waiting for your reply i need to know the operating system version before i give you the correct driver to download and install.

Just Answer is a site where customers ask questions on various subjects, and experts give answers. Experts are people who are well-trained and educated in their field. They can provide quick and detailed answers to customer's questions.

If you go here: http://www.justanswer.com/ down at the very bottom of the page in the gray area, on the left side you will see "How It Works." Click on that, and a box will pop up and tell you step-by-step how Just Answer works.

I hope this answers your question, and I look forward helping you in the future with answers to your questions. If you need further information, it will be my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.