Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is giving message Pick motor stalled Press when I press…

Customer Question
It is giving message...

It is giving message Pick motor stalled Press when I press indicator it tries to print and resends the message. There is paper in the printer and it has been working fine until now I turned it off and when I restarted, same thing. What now?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Officejet Pro 8600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

5 minutes. has been fine all day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never it has never prompted me to

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It won't copy or print from laptop

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
I think the paper tray is part of the problem. It first said it was out of paper when it wasn't and I think it might be too loose
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.