Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new HP laptop computer and an Apple, I have not…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new HP laptop computer and an Apple, I have not been able to get them to print on my new Epson SF-7610 consistently. If I keep playing with the computer and the printer I can occasionally get it to print. Right now I am connected with USB, but have no better luck than when I'm printing wirelessly. Help

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your SF-7610: wirelessly or by USB?

Right now with USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have been working with Best Buy Geek Squad for over a week. I'm sure they tried that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Right now my printer is off line, I don't know how to get it back on line.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I canceled my subscription and am trying to get the $33 back they charged me
No