Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer sends me a blank page

Customer Question
printer sends me a blank page
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your printer?

How is your printer connected: usb, ethernet, or wireless?

Epson xp400
Can you help me
Will someone help me?
Pls assure me this is not a scam!
I pd for an immediate response. Do not charge me for immediate!
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I apologize for the delay in my response. I can help you solve your problem now, if you still need assistance.