Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have new Canon Pixma TR7560 and cannot connect to computer.

Customer Question
Have new Canon Pixma...

Have new Canon Pixma TR7560 and cannot connect to computer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Desktop Acer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Since I bought it from Office Works before Xmas and Router is IINET

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What windows OS are you running please (7,8 or 10) ?