Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep installing ink cartridges but it keeps saying that it…

Customer Question
I keep installing ink...

I keep installing ink cartridges but it keeps saying that it does not recognize the red and yellow one. sometimes just yellow.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

7520

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes, and I have replaced them a dozen times or more. I have unplugged printer, and I know its not low on ink.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am using ink cartridges bought specifically for this printer, not a refill .

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.