Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hp officejet pro 8630 is showing an error code c4eba341…

Customer Question
my hp officejet pro 8630...
my hp officejet pro 8630 is showing an error code c4eba341 and all the blue lights on the front are flashing. Cab you help me fix this? I tried looking up the code. I could not find it.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Do you have a wireless network?

Is your printer/scanner connected wirelessly?

it returned to normal after hours of blinking light. yes wifi and wifi connected. but the copy will not work

I apologize for the delay in responding to your question. I have had technical difficulties with my operating system. I understand that your PH 8630 printer will print from your computer, but it will not copy documents offline. For troubleshooting purposes, it is important to know if it will scan documents to your computer.