Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I downloaded windows 10 and now my printer won'y work. HP…

Customer Question
I downloaded windows 10...

I downloaded windows 10 and now my printer won'y work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Officejet Pro 6830

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

For over a year now.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason