Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is telling me to turn off then on but does not work. then…

Customer Question
It is telling me...

It is telling me to turn off then on but does not work. then tells me o go to Epson for answerw.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Workforce545

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Lat summer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.