Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson XP-410 shows "paper out - load paper" message.

Customer Question
My Epson XP-410 shows...

My Epson XP-410 shows "paper out - load paper" message. Correct amount of paper is loaded. I have downloaded the driver again. OCCASIONALLY it does print correctly but I cannot work out what combination of circumstances allows it to print.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Desktop - Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-410?

A few days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Lord only knows!!! That sort of thing frightens me!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.