Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is stuck in a loop and I cannot cancel the print…

Customer Question
Printer is stuck in...

Printer is stuck in a loop and I cannot cancel the print job

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Dont recall

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
I am waiting
1/8/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-4uo51zvw,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I just came online and noticed nobody has helped you yet. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Can you please tell me if your computer is a Windows or Mac computer? Then we can go to the next step.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Thx I was able to solve the problem.

ok, thanks.