Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to load paper in my 3700 and it keeps saying…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to load paper in my 3700 and it keeps saying pull casset out and load paper then it repeats , it starts with a blue circle around the cassett

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson et3700

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ET3700?

Just started, first time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have never updated the os, how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, connect me to who?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.