Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to know how to clear a paper jam and what the various…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to clear a paper jam and what the various icons on the printer represent. I looked through my owners manual and could find nothing to help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP laser Jet Pro MFP M227fdn

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

The jam occurred a couple days ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never, I've had the printer about 4-5 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

please
I don't need to take care of the problem for me. Thanks anyway. Jane

OK

No thank you

OK

I can log into the computer and wait for your online instructions

OK