Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an hp stream laptop. it will turn on but will not…

Customer Question
I have an hp...

I have an hp stream laptop. it will turn on but will not boot. it was accidently shut down during an update.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your HP laptop?

Intel Celeron N3060 processor

Technician's Assistant: Does your CELERON N3060 make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

It does make noise, the screen comes up with a circle spinning then the screen goes blank.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Now, I just need to get this laptop working again,.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since 5 days before Christmas

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

just give me a refund. i do not want this monthly membership charge. i do not want to pay $39. thank you, ***** ***** the $5.

You have been charged more than 5

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

$33 correct?
i will call to get my refund.

Ok great.