Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Photosmart c6280 won't align. All the colors on test page…

Customer Question
My Photosmart c6280 won't align...
My Photosmart c6280 won't align. All the colors on test page come out except black.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. I know now it needs a new sensor.