Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My. HP all in one. Microsoft. I am having problems with my…

Customer Question
HP all in one ...

HP all in one

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

I am having problems with my WIFI connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It will work on my Desktop, but not on my LAPTOP

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.