Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I switch between printing one-side-only to two-sided…

Customer Question
How do I switch...

How do I switch between printing one-side-only to two-sided (or "duplex") printing, and back again with an Epson XP-830?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.2 on a 21.5 in. desk top mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-830?

What do you mean "going on"? I just want to switch back and forth.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

About three months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.