Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need help to get my Epson wf. 2660 trying to get it to…

Customer Question
I need help to...

I need help to get my Epson wf

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

2660 trying to get it to make copies

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

I have not used it for some time.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Maybe 12 to 18 months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry for keeping you waiting. My computer needs to be set up.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason