Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It just won’t come on today. I’ve tried everything. Canon…

Customer Question
It just won’t come...

It just won’t come on today. I’ve tried everything.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX922 all in one printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

It just started. My ink was low and I tried to put in ink and it wouldn’t turn on.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I've tried again and it won't turn on.

Have you tried using a different outlet?

I don't want you to do that right now. I used a different outlet and unplugged the cord and checked the cord. The cord is good. It just will not come on. I'm a senior citizen on social security. I can't afford the fee today. Any other suggestions?

You mentioned not affording the fee -- You will need to call customer service at 1-***-***-****

This is not a free service.

I understand that, but there is a trial for 30 days.

Yes, but this is not free.

There is a free 30 day trial. If you can't help me, then I will not be joining.

Call customer service at 1-***-***-****