Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an WF-3620 Epson Printer....All of my pictures prints…

Customer Question
I have an WF-3620...

I have an WF-3620 Epson Printer....All of my pictures prints are all pink and has lines these days....It just suddel=nly started - waasnt right after I changed cartiages or anything, just started. I do use Inkjet cartiages instead of Epson but have done that for a long time and like I said I didn't just change or anything

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Eps WF-3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-3620?

Probably two weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea what you are talking about

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

PLEASE ENSURE YOU ISSUE A CREDIT TO ME FOR $28 FOR THE SERVICE I NEVER GOT, ETC....I AM NOT INTERETED IN THE SERVICE AND WOULD LIKE THE $28 REMOVED FROM MY CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY.