Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

All of a sudden I am getting error codes...the most recent…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden I am getting error codes...the most recent being C000 on my PIXMAIX920

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes. I can't do anything. Code appears, I shut off printer, wait, turn printer back on and same error message appears. It won't print at all

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Ten machine is only a few months old, so never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer will not do anything at all. It is in copy mode, and I cannot change it to fax mode

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 8 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know how OLD is the printer? Can you please execute the below steps :

Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Press and HOLD the Power Button for 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.

Thanks,

Kumar