Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Canon F166400 wireless. Will not print. I have 7 documents…

Customer Question
Canon F166400 wireless. Will...

Canon F166400 wireless. Will not print. I have 7 documents pending. When I send the print command the green ON light is on, then the blue light starts blinking and nothing prints

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Am not familiar with that - how do I do it?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

I will try that, I just changed my printer cartridge and installed a brand new one today. Still no results. I am standing by my printer. what do I do next

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Will there be a charge

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.