Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WThis appears on the screen with what looks like a power…

Customer Question
WThis appears on the...

WThis appears on the screen with what looks like a power button. 83c00009

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Sorry. hp Photosmart premium

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

I just noticed it and event used it for about a week or a little more

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Are you getting an error message on the printer?

it does not respond to anything

Sorry, I could not get back to you as I was offline, let me know when you want to continue?