Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer serial number ACVX55448 balks at printing. It is…

Customer Question
My printer serial number...

My printer serial number ACVX55448 balks at printing. It is being used wireless by my computer and my wife's computer. When either of us try to print, we get the message "another computer is using the printer" this happens even if the other computer is turned off. This started a year ago but it has been getting worse and worse. Help? Thanks. Tony

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It has been a while. I don't recall getting an update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

As my original note said- about a year, but has been getting worse lately. Tony
Is there an answer coming? Thanks, Tony

Would it be OK for me to connect?

I already paid $33- I don't intend to pay any more. Is the 33 credited to the $39?

I am going to opt out for another expert to assist

Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.