Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just set up my HP Office pro 6975 and it won't print. It…

Customer Question
I just set up...

I just set up my HP Office pro 6975 and it won't print. It appears to not be receiving the information from the computer to print. I have obviously failed to set up a part of the printer. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Office pro 6975

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Since I set it up yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only if he has a question for me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you getting an error trying to print the document?

John, Computer Science Engineer