Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer doesn't print but does all the moves. USB.? don't…

Customer Question
Is this free?? Technician's...

Is this free??

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Printer doesn't print but does all the moves

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

? don't know how to

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 7 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Is there any error or message when printing?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Canon MG35222 Windows 7 no message

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yd4bj4qq
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yd4bj4qq
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.