Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My iPad wont recognise my printer since shifting house, yet…

Customer Question
My iPad wont recognise...

My iPad wont recognise my printer since shifting house, yet both are on the same Wi-Fi, was working fine before. I have tried everything but to no avail. Printer is Canon MB5160 Would I need to reset everything and start again?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MB5160: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Brand new only one week old would I need to?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know