Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is not connected to my apple lap top although all…

Customer Question
Printer is not connected...

Printer is not connected to my apple lap top although all lines plugged in

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure but have tried to reinstalll with cd

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know