Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer says sleeping. Ml 25 25. Just tonight. Last night we…

Customer Question
Printer says sleeping Technician's...

Printer says sleeping

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Ml 25 25

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just tonight. Last night we unplugged cable from printer to stop printing a really long job.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

No idea

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know