Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have am EPSON XP-430 and I have had it for a few

Customer Question
I have am EPSON...

I have am EPSON XP-430 and I have had it for a few months--it worked great until very recently. It just doesn't print what is to be printed--it misses most everything

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP Desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-430?

Just a couple weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is updated regularly--last time was Wed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know