Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The black ink will not print, I just put in a new one. 564.

Customer Question
The black ink will...

The black ink will not print, I just put in a new one. 564

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP Photosmart 6520

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No messages I can open the lid

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know