Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just changed ink in Maxify 5120 printer....not printing at…

Customer Question
Just changed ink in...

Just changed ink in Maxify 5120 printer....not printing at all! Why?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon, Maxify 5120

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

45 minutes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A month ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Which Operating System do you use, Windows or a Mac? Can you please follow the below instructions and let me know if you are able to print.

Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Press and HOLD the Power Button for 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.

Thanks,

Kumar