Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I up graded my card program to 2018 and it won't print a 2…

Customer Question
I up graded my...

I up graded my card program to 2018 and it won't print a 2 sided card for me. I have tried every configuration and it puts the inside message on the left side and all that ever comes up is to re figure it and I can't print anything.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB. It prints my old version of Hallmark perfectly.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.