Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a XP-820. It is printing a complete line all across…

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a XP-820. It is printing a complete white line all across the page eliminating the print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP 820

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

It just started doing it about a week ago. I was doing a business letter and it simply made the printed version unusable because of eliminating lines of print.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I think that I did the latest version of Sierra in November or early December

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I have had excellent service from the printer until just recently.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know