Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer said that I have a paper jam or there is an ink…

Customer Question
The printer said that...

The printer said that I have a paper jam or there is an ink problem. I put new ink cartridges in and i cannot find a paper jam. the printer is 6830 e-all in one series

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly but i am trying to copy without success. I tried wirelessly also will not print

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never that i can remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

give me some help or i'll have to buy another printer of a different make.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

I still have the error. Nothing works.

How old is the printer?