Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to I add canon pixma to my computer. Dell laptop

Customer Question
How to I add...

How to I add canon pixma to my computer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Dell laptop inspidron 15

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Not sure - my husband tried unsuccessfully

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

It is updated. ;put an HP on my Dell yesterday but I will be taking the HP another location

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

guess wifi

As it stands, is the printer already connected to the WiFi signal or do you need help with that first?