Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print it says to see hpinstantink.

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not print it says to see hpinstantink

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless, my ink payment is due and I can't connect to pay somethink into my account its been a problem ever since I started this program

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Where do I do that or go to payment

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't remember as I was down sink for the last several months and have hardly used it\

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I thought I was connecting to HP regarding my printer, sorry its the ink program that is giving me the problem since I sign
up for that program and my money ran out they shut down the printer, so I have to discuss it with them. Thank you very much