Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print pictures of a boat I'm trying to sell.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print pictures of a boat I'm trying to sell. I've printed these before with no problems, however now the pictures are being printed in a pink and black. I checked all that I can check with no success.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless oh by the way the printer is an Mx922

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not since installation about 6 months ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Which OS do you use, Windows or Mac?

Did you install the driver?

As a preliminary analysis, can you please do the below and check if the prints are coming normal. I would then suggest the cleanup steps.

Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
Press and HOLD the Power Button for 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
If the product does not turn on by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.

Thanks,

Kumar