Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am connecting a new Epson xp 830 printer & am at the WiFi…

Customer Question
I am connecting a...

I am connecting a new Epson xp 830 printer & am at the WiFi Wizard password ***** WiFi password ***** ***** combination of lowercase letters and numbers. It is not clear on the printer window how to toggle between letters and numbers, having choices 1 symb., 2abc, 3def, etc.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Epson XP 830 Expression Premium

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just bought today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Last OS update was a day or so back. I use MacBook Pro, but I am using the printer screen, not the computer at all. Should I enable the printer through the MacBook first? I have not done Epson Connect yet. I have not used the CD that came with the printer yet, not knowing whether it inserts in the Mac cd door or in the bottom of the printer's cassette 2 tray.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, and thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Bryon helped me yesterday & I am appreciative. No need for further action. Thanks, Victoria

OK