Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer no longer prints in color. ET3600. Just the last…

Customer Question
My printer no longer...

My printer no longer prints in color.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

ET3600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just the last couple of days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have tried printing from several different computers and I have run the clean heads and print a sample sheet directly from the printer. No color

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you check the ink levels and let me know the current status of the colour inks?

The ink levels areFine
I am requesting a refund. This trouble shooting technique is not working for me. I will never buy another Epson product if this is how you treat your customers.
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

You contacted me in the middle of the night and woke me up. Hell no I don’t need anymore help. You just need to refund my money.