Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep getting message that my ink cartridge not recognized.

Customer Question
I keep getting message...

I keep getting message that my ink cartridge not recognized. I have tried multiple times to change and still get same message

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

WF-2750

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes. only message i get is "inkcartridge not recognized.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I "home" it does not take me back. stays on ink cartridge message.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know