Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just purchased a used OCE Colorwave 650 and the 2 paper…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a used OCE Colorwave 650 and the 2 paper drawers are jammed and won't open. When I turn the machine on it makes a clicking sound and produces a 16501 error code /printer. Is there a another way to open the paper trays which is probably the reason for the error code.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Unable to get past the error code to start a job

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It is not a print driver problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

I am still waiting for your response to my problem

I would recommend that you contact the person that you bought it from because those errors are not a good sign to have when you buy something and power it on for the first time.

you’re not able to provide a solution?
Harry, Engineer