Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer setup. Pixmats6000. I amtrying to set it up and I am…

Customer Question
Printer setup Technician's Assistant:...

Printer setup

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixmats6000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I amtrying to set it up and I am stuck with the paper tray

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I just got the printer yesterday

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Donna French, Programmer replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review your issue. Is there anything else you need to tell me about what is going on?