Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Computer is fine, but it's old and still running XP. His…

Customer Question
Computer is fine, but...

Computer is fine, but it's old and still running XP. His printer is beyond repair. He has files that need to be printed. What should he do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

The brand is gateway, at least 10 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

About 1 year. My father is 95. I bought him an HP 4520,but that didn't help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

He never updated it. he had to be 85 when he bought it and he doesn't have internet at his house.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know