Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am have trouble getting and keeping a connection with my…

Customer Question
I am have trouble...

I am have trouble getting and keeping a connection with my Epson WF 3640 airprinter.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This has been an ongoing problem. I have tried several printers of different brands. I have been through the Epson support previously. Help!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Try setting up wireless properly on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CD16201~faq-254114

After setting up wireless, restart the computer and try printing again.

Note : Make sure that the printer and the computer is on the same network. it will not print, if the computer is on a different wireless network.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

PLEASE REFUND MY $5.00 AND DISCONNECT ME FROM JUST ASK.

Please contact our customer support to get a refund. You can contact them from the link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.