Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Its abought printer. B23250. Its not new it was my sons i…

Customer Question
Its abought...

Its abought printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

B23250

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Its not new it was my sons i would like to hook it up to my computer but dont have disk

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I dont have printer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.