Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

There are lines in the printed documents - looks like it is…

Customer Question
There are lines in...

There are lines in the printed documents - looks like it is out of ink, but that is not true. I filled it to the top and reset the indicators. Really just with the black ink

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Yes, I have tired it a couple of times

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Let me know the make and model no. of the printer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ET2550 model C462R

Thanks, ***** ***** tell me, what type of lines is those, I mean what is the colour of those lines?

John, Computer Science Engineer