Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a hp envy 4512 printer and I can not get it to work.

Customer Question
I have a hp...

I have a hp envy 4512 printer and I can not get it to work. I am not to good at these things. So can you please help. thank - you

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I DON 't know which one. I know that I am pluged in. Thank you, Charlotte

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I really do not know what you are talking about, like I had said I am not to good with these things. I have been trying to do what it tells me to do when I am on my settings and it does no work. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just thank you for helping me even if I am not to good.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/6/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 8 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>