Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Stubborn. suddenly decides not to print. Says, "Printer

Customer Question
Stubborn. suddenly decides not...

Stubborn. suddenly decides not to print. Says, "Printer Error," but that much I know. I have disconnected modem, unplugged unit from wall plug: got excited then when it printed a test print. But still no action.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hl-l23200 oops HL-L23200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Stopped last night.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I checked that last night and learned that my relic was right up to date

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

You tell me. I go back to when the dealer (Office Depot) had someone on hand to receive you with your recalcitrant unit.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/7/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Who are you sharing my info with?

I am not sure what you mean

Your disclaimer states that you may share my info with a third party, evidently some firm enabling the connection?

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-**** to discuss that option. I am only a technician

That wasn’t my option. It’s your statement, and i’m Wondering what other firm (s) might be involved. I simply wanted Brother to let the printer print.

I am a technician on the site -- I do not handle our policies.

You can contact customer service to discuss it in more detail